Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

16 April, 2007

Makes You Think

You want to read something powerful? Something that will make you think? Go read this.

Then read the comments to see me get my ass handed to me, as I probably should have.

I am awed to be in the company of the people she places me with. It's like Superman saying the police do a good job at fighting crime, when everyone knows they can't do nearly as good a job as Superman, or Superwoman, as the case may be. I try to do a good job at remaining upbeat and cheerful, but she and these others... well, I'm just left speechless.

If you don't have k's quest on your blogroll, you're missing out on an outstanding person, and friend.

Go visit and blogroll her. Now.

Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home