Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

30 March, 2007

Work Update

How cool is this? I went in to work today to take care of some paperwork that needed to be done, in order for me to return to work next Monday. While I was there, I stopped in to say hello to my boss. I asked him if it was going to be a problem if I took some days off in May, for the blog meet, and for the Senior cruise my wife spearheads. Since I had been off for three months, I didn't want anyone to get any heartburn because I was taking more time off.

He said it wouldn't be a problem, that there is a project starting mid-April that has to be done before the end of the month, but other than that, smooth sailing.

SWEET! Tell me my workplace ain't cool! Kerrville, here I come! And the next weekend, a 4-day cruise to Cozumel! Oh, yeah! I'm rockin' in the free world, now!

Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home