Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

11 March, 2007

A Welcome Call

I got a call last night from a bunch of the usual suspects.It was awful great of them to take a minute from their merrymaking in Claxton, GA, at the Rattlesnake Roundup to call me and cheer me up. I got to talk to the illustrious V-Man, and, even better, to the lovely Georgia, of Rick and Georgia, of Gut Rumbles and Catfish fame. She was funny and gracious and every bit a Southern Lady. I hope to talk to her and Rick again in Helen, GA in the fall.

I really needed this call. I've been feeling a little down lately, because my leg is swelling and aching. It's making it difficult to bend my knee, and it's causing me to lose some sleep. I go see the doctor about it on Tuesday, but it sure hurts in the meantime.

Crap, I didn't mean for this to come off as a whiny, sobby, "Wah-wah, poor, pitiful me" post, really, I didn't. Just suffice it to say, I really enjoyed the call, and talking to everybody.

I can't wait to see everyone at Kerrville.

Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home