Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

04 March, 2007

Whereupon I Descend Into Evil

My wife and her parents have been conferring about taking a trip on Spring Break. They finally decided on taking our daughter to the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus. Wonderful, right? A fun thing to do for a little girl, no? Well, yeah! For her father, though, not so much. And it's all due to one thing.

There are clowns there.

That's right, I said clowns. Evil, twisted, sick creations of a horribly unbalanced mind. Just look at these.









How in the world would any sane person NOT realize that these... things are, in reality, horribly evil space mutants intent on taking over our world and sucking our brains out of our heads through our ears? I mean, just look at 'em! Oh, sure, they act funny and say funny things, but that's just to lure you in and allay your fears. As soon as you're laughing at them, out come the straws and suck, suck, suck!

I'm going to go, but I'm going armed!



Well, okay, armored.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home