Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

26 March, 2007

Light A Shuck For Kerrville



All right, everybody! Time is winding down for this drunken bitchfest... er... um... I mean, this delightful gathering of deepthinkers and intelligentsia! I can guarantee a good time will be had by all, if Austin was any indication.

I don't believe I will be bringing any smokepoles or shootin' irons, this time, though. I don't quite have the room in my vehicle anymore. I traded vehicles with my son for a newer PT Cruiser with a turbocharged engine that he was buying from his grandparents. Runs like a spotted-ass ape, but not a lot of room, especially when you start throwin' in a wheelchair, too.

No matter, Fun is definitely to be had, shooting or not.

Walrilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home