Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

12 April, 2007

Just A Reminder



It's gettin' awful durn close! Y'all need to show up, if'n ya want to meet some of the drunkest coolest people around.

Oh, yeah! A good friend of mine is going to come down with me, too! I'm really psyched about this meet, and he noticed it. We were talking about future plans for the next couple of months and he asked me what I was doing. I told him about the meet, and said "You ought to come with me". He kinda cocked his head, thought a moment, and said "OK". Actually, when he called to make his reservation, he was told our place is booked solid. No room left. So he found a room a little ways away, and will just drive over and back.(He's in training for his first triathlon, so we gotta re-corrupt him!)

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to this!

Walrilla

P.S. For anyone coming to the meet, and has been reading my blog for a while, I will obviously be pretty easy to recognize.











I'll be the one with the long goatee.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12 April, 2007 23:58 , Blogger none said...

    I booked my room today, they have me for the 5th but I'm going to have to triatholon my ass over to the next hotel on the 4th.

    Looking forward to it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home