Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

12 April, 2007

10k Achieved!



Welp, there it is. At 09:39:42 AM, someone in New Haven, Connecticut came here from Eric's place and became my 10,000th visitor! YAY! I truthfully never thought I would get to this level. I realized long ago that I am not an erudite writer. Hell, I'm not even a half-way decent writer! Nor am I a fast typist. I'm kind of a half-fast typist.(Read that last sentence out loud to gain full appreciation)

I have met some wonderful people through blogging, have talked or emailed with others, and hope to meet and talk with many more. This blogging thing is a wonderful way to expand your horizons. I used to think I would never go to New York. Now, I want to go just so I can meet up with this lovely lady on her home turf. Hell, she's coming to mine, so the least I can do is get up to her stomping grounds sometime! I've talked with people from all over the United States, met some of them, and become good friends with them.

Anyway, back to the business at hand. If the lucky person from New Haven will identify themselves, I would think some sort of a prize would be in order, wouldn't you? I don't know what yet, but I'll come up with something.

Of course, it wouldn't have happened without all of you coming to read my "words of wit and shit", in the immortal words of GuyK. So, to all of you, a hearty thank you, a slap on the back, and the beverage of your choice(figuratively, of course)! I couldn't have done it without you.

Y'all really do mean a lot to me.

Walrilla

Labels: