Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

20 December, 2007

Salutations

Well, I fooled around and forgot to submit my name to El Capitan's great Christmas Card Blowout. I was kinda sad, too, 'cause he's a good friend and an all around good guy, and I was bummed because I thought he'd be insulted, like I didn't want a card from him this year.

Well, guess what I received in the mail today?

That's right! An official Piraty Christmas-gram, wishing me, my family, and my leg well this coming year.

Oh, and more proof he's a man of his word. He said in his post that he didn't lick the envelopes, because he wasn't feeling up to snuff, and didn't want anybody to get sick, too. Well, what could be more proof than this?





Now, is that a great guy, or what? Guarantees in writing right on the envelope! Does kinda dis the cats, though.

Walrilla

P.S. Yes, I was a lazy asshole, and didn't send any cards out this year. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home