Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

27 November, 2007

I'm Out

I finally got out of the hospital Monday night at 1830. The Dr.s aren't saying much, but what they are saying is that it probably wasn't MRSA, but just a bad flare-up of the Staph infection I got in my leg last year. What it means to me, though, is that I can kiss my prosthetic goodbye for a while longer. I now have to wait until the Dr's release me to start wearing the shrinker sock again, and for the swelling to go down and my stump to shrink back, until I can start getting casted, again. So close, and yet, so far away.

Oh, well. At least I'm alive to complain in the first place, huh?

Gotta go, will write more later.

Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home