Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

30 November, 2007

Suffering from Cranial Ossification

How come I can think of a hundred things I want to blog about when I don't have access to a PC, or even a sheet of paper and a pen, but when I sit down at the keyboard, all I can remember is "Duuuuuhhhh"?

I think I'm gona blame it on being sick. Yeah, that's the ticket, sick. I had a cold, the flu, the rare Bolivian BeBe Fever! And I couldn't blog because, um... my fingers fell off, yeah, that's it, they fell off, and I had to get them sewed back on! Yeah, that's the ticket! (w/apologies to Tommy Flanagan fans, everywhere)

Walrilla

P.S. The title refers to being a bonehead, not to that other, not quite so uncommon, ailment, Recto-Cranial Inversion, where your head is up your... um... Well, let's just say I run into people with that condition all too often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home