Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

22 April, 2007

Thinking Blogger? Who'da thunk it?



I am honored. The lovely Erica has picked me to be one of her Thinking Bloggers. That is an honor and an accomplishment. It's also a little weird, because I NEVER expected to be hit with this meme.

The rules, which are posted at the end, say I am supposed to pick 5 bloggers who make me think. That's not so difficult... Wait, I can pick ONLY 5? Oh, crap, that's a different story. Every single site on my blogroll makes me think! I'm serious! I believe you can learn something from everyone, if you just use your brain.

OK, let's see what I can do. Oh, and if you have already been picked, just leave a comment, please.

1. Baboon Pirates One of the first people I began to read when I discovered blogs, he and Just Christina were the major impetus for me to start blogging. His post on the relative merits of Cat-treats has to be some of the funniest material ever written.

2. Just Christina What can I say about this woman? Lovely, smart, kind, patient, fiesty... she's all this and so much more. Her posts are always so clear to the mind's eye, I feel like I am right there witnessing the scene.

3. K's Quest This gracious woman is one of the bloggers I turn to when I am in pain. Reading of her struggles with some of her health issues always put mine in perspective, and talking with her always makes me feel so much better.

4. Nancy's Garden Spot This lovely lady soldiers on with a very pretty garden and a heart as big as, no, bigger than Texas. And a caring for others that shines through all of her writing.

5. Dead Dog Walkin' - K-nine always makes me think. Of course, it's always thoughts of "screaming hordes of chipmunks". B-)> No, seriously, he is really a very astute blogger, who can really come up with some excellent thought-provoking material.

Ok. Here's the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Well, that wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. No, it was MUCH more difficult. I'm going to go lay down, my brain hurts.

Walrilla

UPDATE: El Capitan emailed me the permalink for the Cat Treat challenge, so that's fixed. Thanks, Cap'n!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home