Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

15 September, 2006

Religious freedom

Do the raving liberals not realize that, unless the United States wins, their right to not believe in God or a higher power will cease to exist? That they will be forced to convert to Islam? That, between the two, only the U.S.A preserves their right to be atheists?

Several of my conservative friends are atheists, others are religious. None of them have ever chided me for my views. My views are not important to this discussion, except to the level that no one is going to say "You are wrong. You must believe my way, and no other way!" Now maybe I just have some exceptionally easygoing friends, but I don't think so. I like to think we all have respect for each other, and our views. I understand their belief, I just don't happen to share it.

On the other hand, I've had liberal acquaintances tell me I was a "brain-dead, mindless fool" for what I believe. I've lost respect for several people over this.

Ask Steve Centanni and Olaf Wiig how tolerant Islam is. As a matter of fact, do some research and see how tolerant Islam is of anything.

One thing I can almost guarantee. There won't be any atheism in the United States of Islam. At least, not any live, active, vocal practitioners of it, anyway. Special emphasis on the live.

Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home