Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

29 July, 2006

Oh, Yeah, I Gots This

Once again, I venture forth upon the trusty old tramp steamer(cruise ship) bound for deepest, darkest Central America(Cozumel) and points west(Jamaica and Cayman Islands). This time, your intrepid adventurer(lazy bum) will not only be joined by his trusty sidekick(dear wife), but by other stalwart explorers(the kids and the in-laws). As before, we will exist on whatever we can forage(grand dining rooms, 24-hour pizza bars, and midnight buffets), sleep in primitive conditions(balcony stateroom), and generally live in and amid squalor(be waited on hand and foot).

Fear not for us(nyah nyah), for we shall survive by our wits(wha?), and be the better for it(stuffed like a teddy bear).

OK, enough of that. Yeah, we're leaving in the morning for Galveston, there to board the ship for the cruise I won playing bingo last year. I finally finished all of my installs and projects Friday, only to be given another one at 4 o'clock, right before I walked out the door. Oh, well, job security. I got it started, and will finish it when I return. Right now, I am packing and anticipating that first frosty tropical drink when we walk on board. I'll be sure and post some pictures when I get back, but I have a wound on my leg, so I can't go snorkeling or anything like that, but I will get whatever pictures I can with a cigar in one hand and a scotch and water in the other(hmmm, I sense a problem there).

See you when I get back!

Walrilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home