Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

19 June, 2006

Ya Gotta See This Movie

This weekend, my dear wife and I took our kids to see the new movie from Disney and Pixar, Cars. This was a great movie, for adults and kids alike. The kids were laughing through nearly the whole movie, and my dear wife and I had a great time identifying the voices of the different characters.

Some people have said that this is just a retelling of "Doc Hollywood", a movie that came out a few years ago, and starring Michael J. Fox and David Ogden Stiers. It's the same basic story, but it's a great retelling.

I highly recommend taking your kids to see this movie. If you don't have kids, take a niece or nephew. Do what you gotta do, but go see this movie.

Walrilla

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home