Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

28 May, 2006

30 Questions

Shamelessly stolen from Dash. He stealed it his ownself from El Capitan, so turnabout is fair play.


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope. Not even when a friend and I were stopped with a trunk full of guns by a state trooper.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster? No, I prefer to see death coming.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? What is this "sledding" to which you refer?

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With my wife, definitely.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yep, I've even seen one or two before.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Not really.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yeah, the evidence was there. The lawyers and judge botched the whole thing and he got off. (I know this is Dash's answer. Can't improve on the truth.)

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Neither one. Mary Ann Forever!

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Enough to know there ain't a damn bit of difference between the two parties.

10. Do you know how to play poker? I've played for fun before. Can you teach me how to play for money? Maybe, Texas Hold 'em, No-Limit,10-20 blinds, doubled every hour?

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Once or twice. Definitely not recommended for health and longevity.

12. What's your favorite commercial? The Jack-In-The-Box Holiday party. My wife giggles everytime the Jack ball xeroxes the hole in his bottom.

13. Who was your first love? Mary Ann! Weren't you listening?

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? No, the law is the law, and the tickets are too damn big to pay, anymore.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Are these sports teams? What sport do they play?

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes. Once, when I was 10. Never been stupid enough to see if I could snap my ankles all the way through by going again, though.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Depends if I wake up in the middle of them or not.

19. What's the one thing on your mind? Food, beer, s*x. Yep, nothing like a good s*xophone.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes. See #14.

21. What talent do you wish you had? The ability to lick my eyebrows.

22. Do you like Sushi? Yes, if it's fresh, and done correctly.

23. What do you wear to bed? Skivvies.

24. Do you truly hate anyone? Yes, the f*cking animal who took my sister-in-law from her family.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Why bother, if sleep is all you're gonna do?

26. Do you know anyone in jail? Now, no. Previously, some.

27. What food do you find disgusting? Someone else mentioned balut. I pretty much have to concur.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Why wait until they're not around? Be a man, do it to their face (Guys will understand that one.).

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yeah, what guy hasn't?

30. Do you believe in angels and demons? Yes

Walrilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home