Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

30 April, 2006

Damn, What A Party!

WOW! When these people set out to party, they mean business, oh, excuse me, we're in Texas, I meant to say they mean bidness. Too much to mention here. Suffice it to say, I had the best time I've had in years. Zonker and I shut the party down at 03:00 Saturday morning, and we were joined by this fine gentleman in shutting it down at the same time Sunday morning.

All in all, a grand time was had by all, I believe. My favorite part was meeting everybody, especially two of my favorite ladies, my blogmom, and this lovely lass.

When I was getting ready to go, I experienced some mild anxiety. What if they are all mean? What if they don't like me or my blog. I concluded(correctly, too) that I didn't really give a s**t what anyone thought of me, and proceeded to leave in a better frame of mind. My worries could not have been more unfounded. The love flowed from all the attendees, to all the attendees.

Well, I'm fixin' ta( another fine Texas phrase) pass out, so I will tell more after a rest and a head-clearing.

Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home