Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

14 April, 2006

I'm Back

Well, I'm back. Got back Monday afternoon, but I've been so busy catching up at work and at home, I've had no time to let everybody know. I know everybody was worried about me.(Insert sound of crickets chirping)

Just wanted to let everyone know we had a great time. Dear wife went snorkeling, while I stayed onboard and guarded the ship. You know, didn't want none o' them there immygrunts sneakin' on and takin' a job for less pay or nuthin'. She had fun and saw some stingrays, which, I was informed, are her very most favorite animals, right behind frogs and cats.

Me, I slept until noon, then walked off the ship to the pierside market, where I promptly slipped and shredded the skin on one leg, had a guy try to sell me a $435 pair of Ostrich skin boots for $200, and refused to answer to every huckster's cries of "Hey! You! Meester Wheeskers! Come look!" (eh, happens when your goatee is three inches long and growing, it was five inches long on the trip last year) Didn't buy anything, though. I've got too much crap around the house, now. I sure don't need to add to it. Pretty well stocked on Mexican Vanilla, too.

Excellent behavior from the seniors, too. Good buncha kids, gonna be an excellent bunch of adults. No problems on the trip from them. Of course, with 22 kids, and 23 adults, it's kind of hard to slip away to get into trouble in the first place.

All in all, a very good trip. She came back rested and ready for the rest of the school year, and I came back rested and ready for our next trip this summer, when we go on the cruise I won last year.

Walrilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home