Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

02 April, 2006

It's Too Damn Early... or Late... One Or The Other

Man, I love my job. Here I sit, at 0400(That's 4 o'clock in the Aay Emm) because we had a scheduled outage Saturday night/Sunday morning, and I didn't even have anything to do during this outage. I just had to be here because I am oncall this week.

Oh, well, I really do love my job, and this is a rarity. I just love to bitch, and hadn't had anything to bitch about lately. If I start talking about the illegal immigration issue, my head will asplode. If you start waving that Aztlan flag at me while complaining about the immigration bill, not only will I make you eat that f**kin' flag, I'll kick your ass all the way back to Mexico, afterwards. If you loved Mexico so much, get the hell back there.

Damn, see what happens when it's this early.

Walrilla

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home