Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

27 October, 2006

Outstanding Responses

Wow, y'all have been responding with some great comments. Some of them I have seen, and can see where it would creep someone out, and some I haven't seen, but am looking forward to seeing in the near future. Lot's of good movies out there!

Nancy came up with one, though, that I am in total agreement with her on the movie, except for a different reason. The ending of that movie(Crap! I'm getting verklempt sitting here writing this at the thought of it.) tears me up something fierce. It's not that it creeps me out. I just think it's one of the saddest endings I've ever seen.


CAUTION!! SPOILER ALERT!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
When the aliens allow him to relive only one day from his memory, that scene, and thought behind it, just tears me up, especially when he chooses to relive a day with the mother that abandoned him in the woods.(I hear you out there, saying "You pussy!" I know. I don't care. I challenge you to watch it, and really think about it, and stay unaffected!) That affects me deeper than any movie ever has. It's not the whole movie, just that scene.

And I don't know why it does, it just does.

Guess I'll go sign up to teach those male sensitivity classes now, or somethin'.

Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home