Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

19 October, 2006

YA-HOOOOO!

We have a winner, folks! Big Number 5000 is somebody from Lebanon, Indiana at 23:18 Wednesday night. Actually, it came a lot quicker than I really expected. I thought it was going to take a couple of days to get that much traffic.

You like me, you really like me(snif)!

Now if the winning person will identify themselves, I will get busy and send them something. What, I don't know yet, but it will be at least semi-not-crap.
(I think I got some ticket stubs around here somewhere, or maybe an empty beer bottle, personally drunk by myself)

Walrilla

Update: I just found out a bunch of you were steered here from The Straight White Guy. Now there's some bloggy love for ya. Man, what a friend. Welcome to everyone who comes here from wherever you are!

Update II: Just found out this morning that The Ever-Charmin' GuyK also was helpin' me along. I just wanted to thank everybody for this incredible journey.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home