Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

15 October, 2006

All Right! I Confess!

I've been hiding something from all of you. I can no longer suppress this, or I may go insane. I just can't keep it under wraps any longer. Oh, the shame I felt at Austin when I couldn't let any one know my deep, dark, secret! I have lived in horror lest anyone find out. I finally decided to just tell all and let the chips fall where they may.

I know several of you may be disgusted enough to never come here again. Several others of you may start coming here more often, because you sense a... kinship of sorts... a brotherhood, if you will, or, indeed, a sisterhood(oh, God, the embarrassment!), a feeling that we share a deep bond. Be that as it may, I feel I must come clean.

All right, here goes...

Nine years ago, approximately, my dear wife forced me to do something. Something that has caused me to hang my head in regret ever since. I was young(OK, youngER, since I AM an old fart), and didn't have a good sense of right and wrong, and I was still infatuated with the idea of being married. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and I enjoy being married, but love isn't infatuation. Infatuation leads you to do some things that, in the words of others, "just ain't right!" I have no excuse, except for the aforementioned infatuation.

Waht did I do, you may ask? I shudder in horror to think of it to this day. I... no... WE went to a disreputable area, found a dealer, sampled the goods, and brought these foul abominations into our house. A house shared by us and my stepson, and later, our daughter.


May God, and you, forgive me for what I've done.

Walrilla

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home