Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

09 April, 2008

That Time, Once Again

Yes, folks, it's that time of the year, once again, where I leave these dreary, drab shores for the sunny beaches and sparkling waters of Cozumel, there to shepherd those lucky seniors(high school, not geezers) through the international waters of diplomacy and language-building(very important - you never know when you will need to use the phrases "Donde esta el bano? Yo estoy muy enfermo!" or "Donde esta la playa de la nudistas?"*)

I just wanted y'all to know where I was, and that I hadn't disappeared, not that you'd notice that from the drop in blogpost output, or anything. B-)>

Walrilla

*Don't yell at me because the Spanish grammar is incorrect. I know it, I just can't do anything about it. [sarcasm]Thanks, Blogger[/sarcasm]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home