Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

23 September, 2007

Zoom, Zoom, NO Crunch!

Well, as promised, here are some pics of MY car.(Of course, I had to steal them from the dealer's website, but... ehh...)

From the front...


From the rear...


This is what the rims on it look like. It has ABS and 4-wheel disc brakes, which makes brake jobs very easy, and allows it to stop a little faster.


This is the inside. This picture makes it look a little lighter than it really is. The entire interior is black and dark charcoal. The tinted windows make it pretty dark inside, which really allows the A/C to cool very well.


The trunk is large enough to fit my wheelchair very easily, and the height of the top of the rear door allows me to swing my folded walker around it to put it in the backseat with ease. It's a 4-door, which makes the family happy for not having to crawl in and out of a 2-door, and there's sufficient room in the back seat, as long as my 6'5" friend isn't sitting in the front passenger seat.

All in all, a somewhat sporty car that serves the family well.

I'm happy, mostly. Of course, the Pontiac wasn't my first choice, but I think it's a happy compromise. B-)>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home