Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

16 September, 2007

Here I Go, Making Ya Think Again

Just stumbling around today, and caught this on YouTube. Watch it, and give me your opinions on it in the comments. I'll update this post after a few days, after I read your opinions, whereupon I'll give mine.





UPDATE: As promised, Here are my thoughts on this video. I, like all of you, found it a little sad, especially at the little tear at the end, but, here's the thing. Is that a tear of sadness from his fear of death, or is it a tear of joy from finally achieving his one and only heart's desire, flight? I found it very inspirational, that one should strive to achieve one's goals.

Remember, anything good is seldom easy; conversely, anything easy is seldom good.

Walrilla

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home