Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

14 August, 2007

It Figures

Well, we went to SeaWorld Friday and Saturday, and guess what? That's right, I forgot the damned camera! Oh, well, weren't much there to speak of, anyway. Everybody had fun, I got a little burnt, and I got to see the funny sea lion show, so it's all good.

Tomorrow, I go see a new doc about my leg. It's been since January and it still ain't healed. Oh, and I found out that the doc at East Podunk Bait Shop, Beer Stand, and Hospital, where I had my leg amputated, had to call the Big-Name Level-one Trauma Center Hospital to get information on how to do an amputation, 'cause East Podunk's done so FEW of them! Well, don't that just give you the warm fuzzies? Hell with that mess! If I had known that beforehand, ain't no WAY they would've been sawing on me! I'da gone to the hospital and the doctor I'm going to tomorrow. And just maybe, if I had had a competent doctor in the first place, maybe I'd have my new leg by now!

Sorry for all the exclamation marks, I'm just kinda torqued off right now. I bet this new doc will set me right quick, fast, and in a hurry.

And just in case I'm not able to be fitted for a prosthetic leg, secret testing continues on my new wheelchair!




Walrilla

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home