Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

30 June, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Dumbass...

Big Dick is redoing his bathroom. From what he is putting on his blog, he is almost done with it. Well, I need him to come on down here when he is finished and help me hang a new door on my pantry. I somehow seemed to have acquired a hole in it. a mysterious, fist-sized hole, about shoulder level of a guy in a wheelchair. Don't know how it got there(looks innocent), but all I'm gonna say is, don't forget to take your happy pills, especially if you have teenage children.






Walrilla

UPDATE: I've already went and bought a new door. When I got back, I hit the door again fairly hard; it didn't do anything to the door, but it made my knuckles hurt.

I didn't feel anything in my hand the first time I hit it.

Those of you who have met me know this isn't me, but...

I'm scared it's what I'm becoming.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home