Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

28 August, 2007

More Photos

Here are a couple more pictures of my car... excuse me, my heap of iron and plastic.








Still haven't been able to get the other adjuster on the phone. It's starting to piss me off some. I need a vehicle!

What's really ticking me off is the off-chance they will try to fix this car. Don't get me wrong, I loved this car. Turbo-charged engine, Bose sound system, 6-disc in-dash CD changer, automatic, quick, responsive, fun to drive, what's not to love?

On the other hand, I DO NOT WANT this car back! It's been in a pretty serious accident, it was hit hard enough to trigger the airbags, and it was hit from the side. If I got it back, it would not be the same car. It would not track right. It would just not be the same car I liked. I would have to trade it off as soon as I got it out of the shop.

Guess I'm just being picky.

In other news, we're all doing OK. My bruise is almost all gone. Dear wife's foot is not hurting as bad. The worst thing left is the scrape above my elbow. It's scabbing over and hurts like hell when I stretch my arm. Thinking over what could've been, though?

Yeah, it's all good.

Walrilla

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home