Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

04 November, 2006

I Love This Woman!

Guess what my wife gave me earlier tonight. NO, not that! Keep your mind outta the gutter! She gave me tickets to here for an early anniversary present! Our anniversary is not until the end of next month, but she wanted to do this because she knew I have been wanting to go for a few years, and she wanted to surprise me. Well, surprise me, she did.

We have two "Faires" in Texas, one in Waxahachie, and the big one in Plantersville. I've been to Waxahachie, but I've never been to the one in Plantersville.

This is great, but you know what this means. This will be our tenth anniversary, so now what the hell do I get her when it really does roll around?

Walrilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home