Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

23 November, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! I hope everyone has their fill of Thanksgiving dinner today, whether it's turkey, or ham, or a big bowl of chili, or whatever it is you like.

I just want to take a moment and list some of the things I am thankful for:


My children, who make me proud every day,
My parents, who raised me right,
My parents-in-law, who raised my wife beautiful,
My friends, who are just as crazy as I am,
My employer, who is absolutely the best company I've ever worked for,
My country, God bless her,
My state, Texas, what can I say,
and, last but not by any means least,
My wife, whom I love dearly, truly, and completely.

This list is by no means complete, but I could stay here all week, listing all of the things I'm thankful for.

I would hope you would take a moment and think of all the things you're thankful for.

Walrilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home