Walrilla's Wonderings

WALrus+goRILLA=Walrilla! What's not to love?

30 January, 2009

I Wanna Be An Airborne Ranger...

I Wanna Lead A Life Of Danger!

On February 3, 2009, my stepson, my wife's BoBo the Monkey Boy, will board a bus to Dallas, there to enter into one of the world's most effective fighting forces, the United States Army.

Kids! How in the world can they do things that anger and exasperate us so much, then turn around and do something that fills us with so much pride, our hearts almost burst?

I'm sure I don't know, but God Bless them for that ability! He goes with our love, our permission, and our blessing.

He has applied for Airborne Ranger Medic. Y'all wish him well, please. With that load, he's gonna need it!

Godspeed, Boy.

Godspeed.

Walrilla

1 Comments:

  • At 03 April, 2010 14:06 , Blogger k said...

    Wow.

    Congrats, Dad. I am blown away

    If you don't mind me being so late, may I add my blessings too?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home